Certainly, the Value Management process can be applied to improving the design of a service that is essentially a process, combining VM with the applicable process tools with great results.
- Health Care
- Internal Organization Processes (Accounting/HR/Strategic Planning)
The VM process identifies what is important to the stakeholder and develops high value solutions.
Can I take the VM model and utilize it to improve the service my organization provides to our clients? How would I do that?
Again, the answer lies in understanding that the power of VM resides in the analysis of the design of something, whether a project, product, process, or a service provided to our clients. Design controls up to 80% of the resources involved in any endeavor, and the ability to reconfigure that design into something that delivers a better Value Proposition is what VM is all about.
- Gather great minds
- Load the mind
- Create a receptive environment
Working with the client’s key people, a VM team can develop an early stage design concept to achieve the best balance of qualitative factors, life cycle costs, performance and durability, while meeting all functional requirements.
- Identify the client’s functional requirements
- Best value design identified early in the process
- Best balance of life cycle costs, performance, and durability
- Meet all the functional requirements
- High VM proposal acceptance
- High quality output for all stakeholders
Contact us to discuss VM applications for services.